- Big enough to strip line in to easily BUT not so big its in the way; 14″ wide, 12″ long and 6 3/4″ deep
- Flat bottom so the line doesn’t pile up on itself; thus minimizing tangles at the first stripping guide;
- Deep, so the line doesn’t blow out or fall out, but not so deep that you lose precious feet off your cast because the line has to make its way out of a deep, narrow hole;
- Mesh bottom to drain water, to accept Line Shooters, and to allow you to see where you are going.
- Add the optional LINE SHOOTERS to help keep the line from tangling. (sold per pair)
THE ORIGINAL MADE IN USA PATENTED VERSION
A stripping basket just doesn’t make any sense unless it is functional. The sad thing is there are ‘baskets’ out there that focus on gimmicks or doo-dads that may look cool, but really don’t do much to help you cast. Buy a basket that emphasizes function.
That is, buy The LineTender and get the best of all worlds. You see, the LineTender is the best stripping and the best shooting basket. It cradles your line conveniently and out of the way of your feet, boat cleats, rushing water or crashing waves, and lets the line SHOOOOOOT out on your forward cast, which is perfectly timed and aimed to intercept that fish of a lifetime you’ve been stalking for two hours.
Big when you need it, and small when you don’t, The LineTender is portable. It packs away quickly and easily in the supplied pouch (with belt loops so it stays with you as long as you need it. It also has a handy front pocket for tippets, leaders and other essential small items.
As mentioned above, the optional LINE SHOOTERS help control line loops and prevent tangling. The SHOOTERS are just tucked into the mesh bottom and can be adjusted to be horizontal or vertical in the basket based on preference. LINE SHOOTERS are sold per pair and installation instructions included.
There are no reviews yet.