HMH Standard Vise
- Infinite Head Angle Adjustment
- Longest Tying Platform for Better Tying
- Hardened Tool Steel Jaws
- Quick Change Jaw Feature
- Hand Polished Stainless Steel Chassis
- Ultra-smooth 360º Rotary Action
- Smooth Disc Drag Rotary Tension Adjustment
- Large, Comfort-Grip Locking Cam Lever
- Fast, One-Hand Operation
- Double Spring Material Clip
- Choice of Powder Coated Sculpted Pedestal Base, or C-Clamp
- Neoprene Vise Pouch Included
- Lifetime Guarantee
Durable. Simple. Beautiful.
The HMH Standard vise has basically been in production since 1975. This is the updated original that with improved chassis/bearing system for better collet support, better rotation, and infinite head angle adjustment. All parts are precision-machined and carefully finished using top-quality stainless and tool steels and brass. Each vise is individually hand fitted and tuned for maximum performance.
If you’re looking for the comfort and stability that comes with a full-size vise, not to mention dependability, speed, versatility, and tying elegance, then you can’t own a better tool for tying than the HMH Standard.
There are no reviews yet.