- Interchangeable jaw system for maximum versatility
- Teflon-smooth full rotary action
- Original HMH Disc-drag rotary tension adjustment
- Fast and easy one-handed operation
- Precision-machined, stainless steel collet and adjusting knob
- Heavy duty cam lever
- Stainless Steel standrod (universal 3/8″ diameter)
- Powder-coated pedestal base or C-clamp
- Lifetime Guarantee
The HMH ST is built on a fixed-angle chassis but gives you the added versatility of the famous HMH interchangeable jaw system. We think the ST is the best value for your money, giving you better access to any size or type of hook than any other vise on the market today. And if you’re looking for a travel vise, or a second vise for your camp, the ST clamp model can’t be beat.
Tenkara practitioners also are enjoying the simple and elegant way that the ST ties Tenkara flies, echoing the same qualities inherent in the Tenkara approach.
The ST is guaranteed for life, and is available with either a pedestal base or c-clamp.